I haven’t been blogging much lately, but that’s not because I haven’t wanted to. After slightly breaking my installation of Movable Type when upgrading it to MT5 (my fault), it simultaneously stopped the flow to the blog and enhanced my desire to “roll my own” blog engine. Not because that’s easier than fixing MT, but I’d just like to own the whole thing soup-to-nuts. I’ve gotten a fair way into writing my own engine, but it still isn’t quite ready for prime-time. So I fixed my MT issue and, as you can see by the entries just posted, have started back up with some stuff I’d saved to post about. Hopefully my new site will be up-and-running soon.